Friday, February 18, 2011

That Security Guard Is Circling My Car Like A Little Neon Rain Coated Tiger Shark

Once again I'm basking in free parking lot internet waves of communication. It's lovely. They won't give me Bright Eyes tickets though so I'm a little disappointed with that. Today I was confused and lazy. Like all these things I want to do or at least want to figure out how to want to do them but I can't keep my eyes open and can only think of sleep. I think I am ill. I have so many brilliant ideas and no motivation. I have about an hour and a half a day where I can put things together clearly and everything makes sense but then I have to get through the other 22 hours and once the good window hits I have to start all over again, every time. It's like Groundhog Day. I didn't realize how brilliant the film was until I compared myself to it. Comparing things to myself changes everything. Luckily, just as I was dozing off for my third nap of the day, I got called into work and managed to make a few dollars instead of sleeping the whole day away on residential streets and in crowded parking lots. There was snow and lightning tonight, I've never seen the two together and I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment